Live monovalent vaccine for the immunization against canine parvovirus infection.
Live viral liquid vaccine, containing antigen maintaining component, by proliferating canine parvovirus with tissue culture method
Attenuated Canine Parvovirus virus. (FK strain)
Streptomycin – 20μg/mL
Penicillin – 200unit/mL
Gentamicin – 50μg/mL
For the immunization in dogs against canine parvovirus infection
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
Inject 1.0mL by intramuscular or subcutaneous route
Vaccination schedule can be varied, depending on the maternal antibody, however, it can be administered as follows :
– Initial vaccination: at 8~9 weeks after birth
– Second vaccination: at 12~14 weeks after birth
– Booster vaccination: once a year
– Use in accordance with veterinarian’s prescription and instructions.
– Do not administer this product to pregnant animals.
– Please see the description.