Live monovalent vaccine for the prevention of Fowl Pox.
- Maximized efficacy by independent freeze-drying method
- Attenuated Fowl Pox Virus, effective for outdoor applications.
TCH Fowl Pox Virus.
For the active immunization against Fowl Pox Disease in chickens and turkeys.
Dosage and Administration :
- Stab inoculation : completely dissolve the freeze-dried or lyophilized vaccine with accompanied diluent, adsorb it to paracentesis needle, Administer it through wing.
- Selection of paracentesis needle.
- Chicken at over 4 weeks old : accompanied paracentesis needle (pair needle)
- Chicken at below 4 weeks old : paracentesis needle to remove one needle (single needle)
- Use in accordance with veterinary’s prescription and instructions
- In case of administration to chicks at below 4 weeks, the immunity will not last for whole life. so it is recommended to re-vaccinate.
- at 5-8 days post vaccination, edema will be occurred on inoculation site but will disappear.
For 1000 doses